Design and implement the most relevant tests with automatic test generation
Yest enables you to produce the best tests, the ones that really make a difference to your production releases. How do you do this?
- By clearly posing the problem in visual form (isn’t a well-posed problem only half-solved?). These visual representations also form the backbone of living product documentation.
- By facilitating collaborative test design that takes into account the richness of the different points of view of QA, business analysts and developers (the famous “3 amigos”). The free Yest® for Jira add-on enables you to share and capitalize on functional knowledge, graphically represented at the very heart of the team’s collaborative tool.
- By giving you complete control over your test coverage with a minimum number of test cases.
Accelerate test creation and update by 40%
With Yest, QA teams now have their own IDE, just like their development colleagues, but one dedicated to testing. Thanks to Yest’s numerous accelerating and refactoring functions, QA teams can start work earlier, alongside developers. They benefit from powerful accelerators, such as test generation, auto-completion and dataset combinations…… They no longer have to worry about untimely changes to specifications, requirements or User Stories. In fact, they can refactor their tests and integrate functional evolutions with the help of numerous wizards. These include automatic impact analysis, controlled propagation of changes, suggested corrections, etc.All in all, the tool takes care of many of the tedious and repetitive aspects of testers’ work, with a 40% improvement in velocity. Efficiency or pleasure? Both, Captain!
Test automation: greatly increase your chances of success
Test automation is a multi-dimensional challenge:
- technical, to develop stable automated tests without “flakyness”.
- organizational, as silos remain in many companies, leading to costly rework.
- human, as test automation engineers are rare and expensive resources, working on several projects in parallel.
- Test generation with Yest produces an optimized number of natively structured tests for automation. Yest bridges the gap and establishes collaboration with automation engineers. This enables functional testers to contribute to the automation effort, and test automation engineers to focus on the technical challenges. The result: robust, future-proof automated testing.
Yest integrates seamlessly with a multitude of automation tools such as Selenium, Robotframework, Cypress, Tosca and others.